Moulded Basket StrainerWe are a leading Manufacturer of moulded basket strainer from Ahmedabad, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color||White and Orange|
|Hydraulically Tested||5 kg/cm2|
|Max. Size||6 inch|
|Easily Hand Removable Cover Till Size||150 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Available in Threaded as well as Flange-end connections.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- No process media contamination
- Optional Threaded Drain
- No painting or coating required to survive a difficult environment.
- Before installing the simplex basket strainer, be sure its pressure rating is correct for the system. If the end connections are threaded, be sure the piping is straight and not at an angle or offset. If the strainer has flanged ends, be sure the flanges of the connecting piping are square with the pipe so that no undue stresses are put on the strainer or piping when tightening flange bolts. Tighten bolts in sequence crossing to opposites.
- For maximum efficiency, a differential pressure gauge installed across the inlet and outlet will indicate pressure loss due to clogging and may be used, as a guide to determine when cleaning is required. If the strainer is not set up for backwash cleaning, remove the cover access to the basket. After cleaning, replace the basket in the same position as before and tighten cover. Replace the gasket or O-ring if necessary. Keeping a spare, clean basket will minimize shut down time.
- Individuals performing removal and disassembly should be provided with suitable protection from possibly hazardous liquids.
To order replacement baskets or gaskets and O-rings, which are the only items normally required, specify the following.
- Size of the strainer.
- Specify service. For example: water, steam, gas, air, oil. The working pressure and temperature of the system and particle size to be strained out should also be specified