Non-Metallic Centrifugal PumpLeading Manufacturer of pvdf lined centrifugal pump and pp centrifugal pump from Ahmedabad.
PVDF Lined Centrifugal Pump
Approx. Price: Rs 70,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Suction Size||25 mm|
|Impellr Diameter||125 mm|
|Max Capacity||5 (m3 /hr)|
|Max Head||20 m|
The fluorinated polymers are widely appreciated for their remarkable chemical inertness and their excellent resistance to aging.Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) offers the specific advantages of ease processing in accordance with all the conventional methods used in the plastic industry.PVDF; Polymerized, according to its own special process, offers a high degree of crystallinity to that by other processes, resulting among other things in superior thermo-mechanical properties.
The intrinsic technical superiority is one of the reasons for the success of which PVDF has achieved on the world marker for more than 20 years. But nothing is possible without a genuine quality assurance policy which Nirmala pumps & Equipments Follows with their efforts for total quality management over their products & services
- Resistance to most chemicals & solvents
- High thermal stability
- Mechanical strength at elevated temperature
- High purity
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistance to sunlight
- Resistance to nuclear radiation
- Low flame & smoke characteristics
- Resistance to fungus
- Low permeability to most gases & liquids
- Readily processable, form-able & weldable.
- Tried & tested chemical process pump design for the rough conditions.
- Thick-walled vacuum-proof PVDF housing in one piece.
- Therefore, no additional sealing points in the pump housing.
- PVDF casing liner completely encapsulated in strong cast iron casing armor
- Replaceable PVDF Casing liner-reduces the maintenance cost.
- Pipe-line forces are absorbed by cast-iron armor.
- Also suitable for high system pressure.
- Flange with holes meeting the requirement of the chemical industries.
- Semi-open PVDF impeller reinforced by a large metal insert Smooth running & long service life of Mechanical seals, thanks to the particularly heavy duty bearing pedestal.
- A modular system ensuring economical parts stocking.
- Available in 1440 as well as 2900 rpm.
- Flow rate up to 400 m3/hr. Head up to-100mts.
- Back pull out design ease of maintenance.
- A performance test report is submitted with each pump.
- Consulting & servicing by specialists.
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max. Capacity||13 (m3 /hr)|
Nirmala pumps and equipments is highly experienced in manufacturing of polypropylene centrifugal pumps. These pump can handle highly corrosive liquids. Our specifically made PP centrifugal pumps are provided with injection molded wetted parts so that dimensional accuracy is to be maintained and Teflon bellow type sealing to seal wetted and non wetted parts.
- Can run in highly corrosive and abrasive environment
- Teflon bellow type sealing
- Low maintenance